Thursday, April 1, 2010

a List.

I've been meaning to do this for a while. This is a list of all of the things Eli says now, at 21 1/2 months. If his pronunciation differs from the real way to say something, I am going to put it in parentheses. I don't want to ever forget the way he talks now!

Mommy
Daddy
babe, which he sometimes impatiently calls Daddy!
honey, which he often calls Mommy
dog/doggie
kitty
duck/ducky
fishies (sishies)
cows (tows)
Brutus (brutus or bru-ass)
Zeke (heke)
hay
frog/froggy (srog)
baby, and also baby cows, baby ducks etc
truck (tuck)
firetruck (siretuck)
sleep (feep)
Peek! I see you!
up
down
please (peez)
thank you (day cue, day coo)
you're welcome (alcommm)
drink (dink, deek)
bite
eat
cereal (seer-ull)
fries (sies)
candy (tanny)
M&Ms (Ems)
cookie (tookie)
chip/chippy (pitchy)
apple
Bri (B)
Mic (Bic)
Pappy
Grammy (Bammy), also calls her by name, Jody
Sierra (Si)
Baby Chloe (Baby Toey)
Brandon (Bandon)
Uncle Jeremy (Uncle, although he often gets confused and calls him Brandon)
Terry (Tury)
Susan
Oscar (okker)
Todd
Hunter
Parker
house, and also So-and-so's house ie. Si's house
ball
block
book, sometimes bookie
phone (sone)
box
bye/bye-byes (byes)
night (hight)
nice (hice)
outside (side)
walk (hawk)
no
eyes
ears
ice
milk (hook or ilk)
juice
stars (sars)
again
all done
sorry (sawwy)
bath (bas)
empty

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are at least a few more. If I think of them later, I'll edit this!





No comments:

Post a Comment