Monday, February 23, 2009

Today's Doctor's Appointment

A recent family picture

Peekaboo! This is what he does if you talk to him
while he's in his exersaucer and he can't see you
.
I think it's so cute!

I love the way the camera captured his movements here.


Eli had an appointment with Dr. Ekanem today for another RSV shot. It went well--he's starting to take the stick itself much better than he used to. He's been fussy today, and I'm not sure if the shot is to blame or if it might just be his gums. Still no teeth, but they have got to be coming soon! Eli now weighs 15.4 lbs and is a whole 25 inches tall. He's finally getting a little more length on him! Dr. E. was pleased that he is now getting baby food, and he told me to feed him as much as I think he needs. He is currently getting one fruit feeding and one vegetable feeding, but I might increase that to three solid food meals per day. He can't stand it when others are eating around him, so it's impossible to have a snack if he isn't eating also. He's a demanding little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment